[IP] I have a question

My son is on cross country this year. The coach has told him that he can not
wear his necklace or bracelet of any kind while running. I am concerned that
when he goes on the pump this Friday, that he may also insist that he takes
off his pump. I am afraid that he may not let him run on the team if he does
not. So my question is, does anyone know of any law that protects kids in
school from this.

                                 Sincerely, Leisha