[IP] Re: suger free cold med / lily scholarships

I know this a bit late but i usally don't have free time during the week but
in thes month Diabetes Forecast page 26
diabetic Tussin cough drops,cough medicine, liqui gels, diabetic sweet and
lotions  email address is www.diabeticproducts.com
toll free phone # 1 800 899 3116

page 50 eli lilly scholarship program
to request application for next year call 1 888 88lilly
email http://www.lilly.com/diabetes

i hope i did that without any typos

I going to be switching to humalog in a couple weeks.  I anxious to see if it
improves my control.. My a1c was 5.2 last month but  i still go so high after
meal  so Dr m is hoping this will help and getting my tricyceriles down.
anybody else have a problem with high triclycerides.  My were high even
before being dx with diabetes.
i'm using minimed 506 and hve had it since nov 95