Re: [IP] Does the depression really go away?????????

Depression takes a long time to go away.  I'd say it took at least 6 months on
meds (Zoloft) before the swings stopped and I could say, wow, i feel good!.
Give it time, talk to your doc about your concerns.  They may need to try a
different dosage or another medication.  Keep working with it and work through
the things which seem to trigger the depression.

you're doing great, Kerry.  Keep up the progress.  You'll get there.  i know
it's hard, but it will get better.  Communicate with your doctor.