Re: [IP] news

    We're also in Phila ( suburbs technically)..Melissa's endo is Dr. David
Simmons at Hospital of the Univ. of Pa. Her CDE is Gary Scheiner, but she was
put on the pump by Fern Pogust who's a pump trainer for Minimed. Gary's
established an independent business as a CDE & sees many pts - both pumpers &
non-pumpers- in fact, Melissa STILL goes to see him monthly for what I call
"tutoring" sessions & ALWAYS manages to come away with some new news.  He's
started an active pump support group which can draw 30-50 attendees every
other month.
    Anyway, e-mail me separately. We live very close to Chestnut Hill

Regards, Renee