Re: [IP] Does the depression really go away?????????

Kerry,
     It will get better...  I ended up taking meds for 3 weeks before I
started feeling any better.  Then I felt ok for about 2 months.  I started
getting bad again and doubled my dosage of meds.  How long have you been
taking the Effexor?
     The best thing to do is let your doctor and/or therapist know that
you're not feeling stable yet.  With the type of meds you're taking the
foods shouldn't have an effect.
     Please feel free to e-mail me at email @ redacted if you want to
"talk".  Depression is a scary thing and you may not want to open up to
anyone, but you need to.  You will be in my prayers, please let me know how
you are doing.