Re: [IP] news

In a message dated 8/29/98 10:06:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 	email @ redacted (James Lyons) >>
Just thought I would e-mail you privately on this:  Who is your endo? Where is
your pump team located?  I will be interviewing at Chestnut Hill Hospital on
Sept. 4 for a part-time position diabetes educator.  I need full time. I do
not expect you to have any contacts for me, but I am planning to re-locate if
I can get the best offer.  So, I am looking...big time. Any ideas?

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE
Certified in MiniMed and Disetronic