[IP] news

Hey all,

Just had my first endo meeting since the pump started.  I had an a1c of 7.6
in may.  I started the pump on June 15th.  I'm down 3 pounds (so much for
gaining weight on intensive therapy).  And the a1c dropped to 6.4!!  The
doc was really pleased as was I and my family.  My life is improved, and my
control is better...remind me where the downside is??

Take care,
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~jameslyo                            Box 949
James Lyons                                             3910 Irving St.
215-417-8244                               Philadelphia, PA 19104-6007
ICQ UIN#: 3404152
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defence.