[IP] Does the depression really go away?????????

I have a question to ask everyone.  I'm pressently on 75 mg of Effesor EX
once a day.  I had hoped that my constant mood swings would be eaiser to
handle.  I dont thabout killing my self any more but the swings are
still there.  I cant take Paxial or Prozac because of seeing and hearing
things.  I've included new foods into my diet.  Could that becausing the
depression to hang around????
Help please!!