Re: [IP] Medicare & Test Strips

Unfortunately, it's true.  Current Medicare legislation only pays for 50
test strips every two months.  It's woefully too little, but it IS
better than what they were paying for before.

As a result, only 5% of Type 2's were testing regularly...hopefully that
will increase with the new regulations.

Keep on your legislators...bug 'em till they cave!

Mike Maturen