[IP] references

Greetings!  I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in March, and I started on
a pump just over two weeks ago.  So far it's going well, but I'm still
trying to learn more.

I'm looking for a couple good references on food, especially grams of CHO,
glycemic index and ethnic food.  Any suggestions?

I also hope to increase my family in the next couple years (I have a
three-year-old).  Any suggestions on good 'pregnancy with diabetes' books?

I've seen the  lists through Amazon, but it's hard to tell the quality of
the books through their blurbs.

Janelle Larson

Janelle M. Larson, D.Phil.
Assistant Professor of Agricultural Economics
Penn State Berks Campus
PO Box 7009
Reading, PA 19610-6009
Phone: 610/396-6183