[IP] Question

Since I have taken over control and started changing my basal rates I have
gone from a total basal of 22.8 down to 7.3 and I am still having reactions, 7
so far today. It use to be that 15 to 30grams of CHO took care of this, but
now it is taking 45. I started on the chromium about 3-4 days ago. Could this
be the wonderful thing behind this? I have been on the pump for almost 18
years and the lowest my basals have been were .7, now they are .3. I am so
psyched. I told my husband, maybe after 39 years I really don't have this
wonderful disease. Yeah, right. Any insight from anybody?

Happy but a little confused.