Re: [IP] Corn Starch

I know I am late in responding to some of these posts, but I have not read any
for a few days.  This website sure has grown.
  JOHN,  you asked why someone would eat cornstarch instead of adjusting their
basal rate.  When I exercise alot (like run 5 miles, swim an hour, and lift
weights) I will eat some cornstarch that nite to keep me from going low the
next a.m.  If I don't exercise that day, I won't eat the cornstarch and my BG
is fine in the morning.  It's easier to do this than to be always readjusting
my basal rate.  ellen