Re: [IP] thanks, Randall!!

On 28 Aug 98 at 15:32, R Kapo wrote:

> Renee -
> >From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
> There were large question marks looming as I pressed "Send!"
> Randall, you know she is only kidding - no one could ever take your
> place!
> Ruth

But the fun thing is when several of us manage to come together to
support, encourage and share.   Everyone on the list has a place,
even the lurkers.  Where would we be without readers, critics and

As always, I'm available for meetings, revivals, commentery,
consultation and weddings...  but especially for pot-luck dinners!
And I'm cheap too...
Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.