Re: [IP] Re:

>In a message dated 8/27/98 8:23:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

>I would be happy to if I only knew, do you?

Based on the subject, I'd say it had to do with the ancient Egyption sun
god "Re" (or Ra). Since he hasn't been worshipped very much for the last
2,000 years I don't think he has much to say about pumping insulin (hence
no text). However, I haven't read the pyramid texts recently so it's
possible that there might be a reference that I've missed. How do you say
Pump in hieroglyphics?

Great message re: Re. I appreciate the view and how to try to understand the
message.  Here is a message from email @ redacted that I would like you
or any one else to explain: