Re: [IP] scholarships...

Sorry Tonya, I didnt' realize you were still just a babe in arms :-)
Actually I'm surprised that people still think that diabetics are disabled.
Maybe we can all get those special handicapped parking stickers too :-)

    What do you expect me to answer that one with..."the prehistoric
age"?!?!  :-)  Just kidding!  I got my scholarship in 1990 through
1994.  I think it is still available?!?
- - Tonya D.   :-)

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.