Re: [IP] Illness and high blood sugars

Although I have not hooked my pump back up, or re-installed the batteres, I
did prime 5 units, then bolus 9, then bolus another 9.  My sugar had risen
to about 30 (30X18 U.S.) before I did all of this and I was just in the
process of reconnecting everything.  I'll bet that I too delivered too much
in the space of a few minutes.

I used syringes twice through the night and woke up with a sugar of 7. =

Everything will be fine but boy did I get worried.