Re: [IP] Re:

In a message dated 8/27/98 10:34:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< ancient Egyption sun
 god "Re" (or Ra). Since he hasn't been worshipped very much for the last
 2,000 years I don't think he has much to say about pumping insulin (hence
 no text). However, I haven't read the pyramid texts recently so it's
 possible that there might be a reference that I've missed. How do you say
 Pump in hieroglyphics? >>
Sam...you have me rolling on the floor here. You are so funny.  I suspect
someone tried to send a message and just made an error in posting it.