[IP] Humor!!!!

> Ok, I think this subject has come up before, but I feel it should be
> addressed again. The other day I tested with my FastTake meter. I
> wasn't feeling sick, so I was a little surprised when the reading was >
I tested my husband one morning after he had eaten sticky buns....his BG was
205.  I worried all morning until I remembered the "Bun"

I always got those kind of readings after eating a brownie (then I learned
to wash my hands before testing.)             <vbg>

George Lovelace
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98

My other pancreas is battery-operated
I love the humor of the Insulin Pumpers site.  If you have humor you want to
get rid of please, PLEASE send it to email @ redacted