[IP] Re: New Members

Welcome to all new members.  There are too many to say welcome to each of you
separately.  I met with 4 pumpers today and the Disetronic rep also. (not all
at once) Anyway, I love my job because it is so wonderful to hear people say,
"I feel terrific.  Why did I wait so long to do this?"  I also have one
waiting for approval who has to fight with her insurance company to get better
coverage.  Luckily, she works for a lawyer, know the insurance commissioner,
and one of our US senators.  I told her she was in a great position for a
battle. If it works, I am planning to ask her to put together a fact sheet on
how to do it, just in case anyone needs to go to war!!!!!

Barbara B.