RE: [IP] Illness and high blood sugars

I had that happen to me the night before I was scheduled to get "officially
hooked up" to my 507c.  I was practicing with water and priming a lot.
Suddenly the alarm went off and would not stop.  I called MiniMed and while
I was waiting for a call back I took the batteries out.  The rep called me
and I told her what happened.  She said (in my case) that the pump alarm
will go off like that when too many units have been programmed in one hour.
She said that this included the prime.  So, I had primed too many units and
the pump was warning me.