[IP] I feel GREAT!!

Hello everyone.  I started using my pump on Tuesday and I feel wonderful.
I wish that I had got this years ago.  I can't believe how good my blood
sugars are and how much more freedom I have.  My blood sugars have never
been so good.  I LOVE it!!  I have been telling everyone that I know about
it.  My daughter said to me, "Hey Mom, there are some people walking down
the street.  Don't you want to go show them your pump!"  LOL  It was really
weird to wake up in the morning and not have to take a shot.
I have really enjoyed reading this list.  What a wonderful bunch of people.
 I have learned so much from all of you
Diane Eaton