Re: [IP] Re: Problems with FastTake meter

> > Meters which read serum plasma are not as forgiving as the whole
> > blood meters if not enough blood is applied to the strip.
> >

> I agree with everything you said, but I KNOW there was nothing wrong
> with my technique. I always put a large drop on the tiny spot. Amy

Yeah, I know - I know. This was from a study of ONE. I'm not really
sure of the reason, I just observed that the results were
reproducible consistently for the two types of meters. I'm not sure
what the actual cause is but noted that it happened more often when
Lily was in a hurry than when she was careful. The One Touch meters
consistently give some kind of error reading while the serum plasma
meters simply give bogus data.