Re: [IP] I need help w/ insulin adjustment

I feel it is much better to work on the basal given to accommodate the food
eaten rather than to adjust food to the insulin given.  If she cannot eat yet
the insulin was given she will bottom out and have a rebound.  My feeling is
that with pumpers lows tend to happen because the basal is not set right. You
should be able to miss a meal and not have a low if the basal is set right.
Good Luck, Good Health and Good Happiness, Jeff.
Type 1 38 years
Pump 15 years