Re: [IP] Lilly scholarships...

At 02:57 PM 8/26/98 -0400, you wrote:
>How do I find out more about these state grants and Lilly scholarships?
>I'd love to have my last semester paid in full.
>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

I also received a college scholarship due to my diabetes for my
undergraduate education. I applied to the State Department of Vocational
Rehabiltation - they are titled differently in each state.
Also - make an appointment with the bursar's/ student support office to
find out about scholarships. In addition, go to the library and look up
reference books on scholarship funds available. It is a time consuming task
but well worth it.

Take Care,