Re: [IP] Lilly scholarships...

>How do I find out more about these state grants and Lilly scholarships?
>I'd love to have my last semester paid in full.

Try your state's department of vocational rehibliation (sp?) they paid for my
tution up to how much it cost to go to the most expensive public school in the
state. They were also helpful in getting her a job right after college. I
didn't qualify because the laws in my state had changed before I applied.