Re: [IP] Re: Corn Starch

Before starting my pump, I had major problems with night time lows.  I
too looked into getting nitebites, but they cost a LOT.  I figured I
couldn't afford to eat one every night before bedtime.  Here's my
economy solution.  Skim milk, 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate milk maker, 1
tbsp. corn starch.  Chug it down.  Takes like good ole chocolate milk.
Really helped me out!

Becky D.

email @ redacted wrote:
> My doctor had me try NiteBite. It is made from sucrose, uncooked cornstarch
> and protein. It has been found that the uncooked cornstarch is released very
> slowly and the protein hold the blood sugar up for a longer sustained time.
> The bars come in chocolate and peanut butter. I couldn't get the peanut butter
> down, but the chocolate is good. They are 100 Calories, 1 Carbohydrate and a
> half fat exchange. It does a good job for me.
> Marilyn

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI