Re: [IP] I need help w/ insulin adjustment

I'm surprised that Kayla tests in the classroom. Megan goes to the clinic
before lunch and the nurse tells her how much to bolus.(she always gets 3
carbs in her lunch) I am not saying the teacher shouldn't notice Kayla being
low but back when Megan HAD symptoms of low bs I didn't always notice right
away.The teacher has a lot of responsibility in the classroom and noticing
sometimes obscure symptoms of low bs might be asking too much. Maybe I'm

Just my .02

How many carb exchanges will she eat at a meal? There are  lots of things that
are not very filling but very high in complex carbs? Might try changing her
luch a bit!

Judy C.