Re: [IP] Blocked cannula/stress

In a message dated 8/26/98 1:10:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Anyone know what this stuff is and how it gets there? I'm thinking it
 might be related to the way the body and its immune system responds to
 John >>
You could save it and ask a hospital lab to analyze it.  It would be nice to
know just what the composition is.  I suspect you are on target with your
hypothesis.  It would be good to prove or disprove.

Barbara B.