[IP] Foot Scanner for Insulin Pumpers web site

 If there really IS interest, I can look into a foot scanner for us :>.

 I just got my video camera and home system happily talking with each other
 and the OfficeJet (so I can scan, video and print all while I program.  And
 to think they PAY me to do this!!!!

 Can someone private e-mail me when/where/how the chat rooms and other goodies
 on the net for pumpers/diabetics are found??  (Maybe someone should post a
 =contacts= page with chat rooms and availability, etc)