[IP] AOL Pump Chat

I just wanted to send a quick note to the AOL members that are not on my
reminder list.  Tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern there is a insulin pumpers support
chat.  All are welcome and I hope you will come join us.  Here is the link to
the chatroom and if you have problems getting through I will be online and
just contact me and I'll send you another link.
<A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>