Re: [IP] I need help w/ insulin adjustment

> Well..... first, my guidelines for Lily are "no food" when bg's are
> over 160. No point in spilling glucose in the urine or getting
> higher. Second, you should make sure her basal rates are appropriate
> before fiddiling with her ratios. The change in schedule WILL produce
> a change in her basal requirements.

I understand the no food if over 160, but if Kayla hadn't had that snack
when she was 198, so would have been too low by lunchtime.  Her basal
rate has been reduced to .1u/hr for 24hrs.  Can't go lower than that
unless we cut it to 0 for part of the day.  I'm wondering how to monitor
the basals during school????