Re: [IP] welcome

Hello Sara:
My eyes are very well thank you.  This brings up an intersting point - ROUTINE
ANNUAL EYE Examinations in diabetics.  So much can be done at the right time,
and this time should not be missed.  It is very difficult to close the barn
door once the cow is out.  Any bleeding is too much bleeding, whether it is in
the retina or  vitreous.  Some diabetic changes need to be monitored more
closely, even 6+/- month intervals.  Fluorescein angiography is essential to
be able to compare changes.  Strict diabetic control is essential, and you
must avoid dietary indiscretions (unless you account for them in your
control).  Good Luck.
PS I have heard of Dr. Fisher -  a great doctor and a great person.