Re: [IP] I need help w/ insulin adjustment

I think you need to take a simplistic approach and not bounce around guessing.
I would first look at the basal schedule and see if that should be adjusted.
Then I would try to control the  meals and in between snacks (fractionating
out the caloric distrubition  in CHO, fat and protein and useing "The Exchange
System"- so you know approx daily intake) and plan the bolusing accordingly.
I would also try to use complex CHOs in the snacks to prevent the sudden ups
and downs in  blood glucose, particularly with exercise.  If not using Humalog
I would switch  to this because you can then almost precisely predict the
response, because you need to be able to do this, in its almost immediate
effect and duration of action - approximately 4 hours, i.e. the last bolus
effect is gone 4 hours after it is given, in otherwards 25% per hour.  Also of
interest would be what glucometer are you useing?
If you need help in "The Exchange System" let me know and I will mail some
info to you.
Good Luck.