[IP] Success !!!!!!!!!!

 Just had to write and let all my new friends know that I lower my basal to
..5, lowest ever in 18 years, thinking I could work up from there. Was up all
night, don't ever sleep much, and my bg ranged from 80 to 119!!!!!!!!! I have
had more energy today than I have had in years. Also changed daily basal and
never above 154. I have cut my basal total from 22.9 to 14.7 Thanks for all
the help. I can't wait to see what my next A1C is.