[IP] Parents of pumpers PLEASE

There are over 40 kids on pumps whose parents are members of the mail
list. BUT...... only 9 of you have submitted stories (including me)
for the Kids Who Pump page.

This page is an inspiration to other parents whose children have been
diagnosed with diabetes and who are looking for a better solution for
their child. As you know, most doctors will tell them that their kid
is "too young" or "not mature enough" or "can't possibly handle it".

Rubbish!  Your stories about your child are PROOF that pumping works
for children and in fact, provides an almost miraculous
transformation in their lives.

I receive many e-mails from parents (and some of you) about kids and
the pump.

ALSO, please let me know if I can put your name on the Kids Who Pump
page as a parent willing to field questions about kids and pumping.

Please Please Please, take the time to write to me with a story about
your family's experience when your child began pumping.

If you need a little inspiration, look at the Kids Who Pump page of
our website at:

Your story and a little of your time could make the world of
difference in the life of another child and their family.

Please help.

Pictures would be nice too.