[IP] I need help w/ insulin adjustment

Hi gang,

Kayla started school today and I already can tell that we need to do
some insulin adjustments.  I think I know what needs to be done, but
wanted some input.  At 10:30am she was 198 and had a 13gCHO snack then
went outside to play for 30 minutes.  At 12:00pm (1 1/2 hr later) she
was 129 and had lunch.  I had upped her lunch carb ratio from 1:25 to
1:30, but I think I need to up it again, because at 1:30pm she was
already back down to 132.  Did the morning exercise contribute to this
fast return to normal?  I think so.  Usually it takes 4 hours for her to
return to normal.  So, 1:30 - 132, had 30 minutes of recess and dropped
like a rock to 32.  100 point drop in 30 minutes.  Question: does she
definitely need a snack before that afternoon exercise, or is the
problem really starting much earlier in the day?

Thanks for any and all help.