[IP] New Members & Photo holdouts

> I can't believe all the new comers that are coming on, lots of
> pumpers out there.

For those of you who would like to track the growth of
Insulin-Pumpers, check the main web site and click on ABOUT
Insulin-Pumpers. There is a chart there which is updated every day
that tracks the number of members. New information and charts will be
added to the ABOUT page in the near future when the statistics
collection page is finished (soon).

BTW, no one has sent me a photo in OVER 2 weeks. Come on pumpers,
show yourselves!!!