[IP] welcome to the Newcomers'/ Ha1c is in

I can't believe all the new comers that are coming on, lots of pumpers out there.  I enjoy reading this page, it has so much info.  I'm still looking for a Dr. , but I went ahead and had my blood work done at the end of July like it was scheduled to be and the results were...6.1   That is the lowest I have ever been since being able to realize what a Ha1c was.(which I'm ashamed to say, wasn't very long ago.) and I owe it all to the pump, and of course the help I receive from all my pumper friends! So thanks everybody!  I'll keep plugging away at this.