[IP] To Wayne...

    I am so sorry you trashed all those digests/e-mails from the group
when you got back from your vacation.  I had mentioned about my low
blood sugar dream I had and YOU were part of it!!!!  It's too juicy to
repeat.  I'm just kidding, I had a low episode while I was sleeping and
I kept trying to e-mail you in my sleep...I don't know, it didn't make
sense to me either?!?!?!?!?           -Tonya D.   :-)