RE: [IP] I'm back...

I just started my pump on Friday - I could not believe the difference in my
bgs almost immediately...... I have been on cloud 9 since then.  My numbers
before the pump ranged from 40 to 450 in the course of a day.  Now - on the
pump - they are consistently in the low 100s.  The only area that I need
work is after I wake up my bgs will rise to high 100s.  My doctor just had
me change my basal from 4am to 7am up from .8 to .9.  I love this pump!!!!!

Good luck to you.