Re: [IP] Re: Corn Starch

We mix the corn starch with all types of drinks. My son, Sam, is allergic to
dairy products so we mix the corn starch with rice milk, Crystal Lite and I
mix it with milk.  The best way to deal with evening lows is, as a few have
said, is by adjusting the basals.  For me I would rather be safe than sorry.
Both Sam and I drink our corn starch drinks before bed and our evening bgs are
fine.  Please know that if you cook the corn starch it changes to a simple
carb and will raise the bg immediately.  Good Health and Good Happiness, Jeff.