[IP] I'm back...

Well, I am back from vacation and I am sure everyone missed me
terribly!!  Hey...all you Canadians on the list, you guys didn't tell me
that packaged food is not required to have nutritional info on
it?!?!?!?  In the States it is a LAW!!!!!!  I guessed the carbs. pretty
well though, considering Newfoundland dishes are quite unique at times!
The vacation was too short to say the least!  Glad to be back home
though!   -Tonya D. :-)