[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #500

     The quality problem I had with the Softclix device was that after 18
     months of use, the mechanism doesn't retract back into device after it
     pokes my finger.  The lancet remains protruding out of the device (and
     in my finger)!
     No problem, I thought, I have another Softclix that I'll switch to
     (the first one was the free one I got with the pump).  The new one
     does the same thing!  What's up with that?
     I laughed out loud when you wrote about blood coming out two holes!