Re: [IP] New Problem

MJ wrote:
> I'm not doubting you, but I can't find the page in my MM507 manual that
> states
> this.  Is it in the manual or did your pump rep tell you?

Neither.  Jack Joy (I think that's his name) that runs the MM website
told me that.  Kayla's doc had mentioned comparing both pumps
sensitivity to no delivery alarms, and I e-mailed MM about it.  Jack
said the MM gives the No Delivery alarm when 2-4 units have been
missed.  The range of 2-4 units is based on the pressure buildup needed
to sound the alarm.  Sometimes it takes 2 units missed, sometimes more,
but always by 4.