[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #499

I really like the Softclix, because of the adjustable penetration.  As the
needle gets duller, I increase the penetration.  I think
I did actually change it once though.  (Seriously, I only change it when it
starts to hurt, maybe once every 3 weeks or so).  In more than
ten years of testing, I've never had a finger infection.  I don't use
alcohol, either.  If my hands have been in dirt, I'll wash them.  I choose
a finger based on which feels right, or has the fewest visible holes.  I
know I made a mistake, when I squeeze my finger, and blood comes
out of two holes!

I wonder what are the disappointments you had with the quality of the