Re: [IP] New Problem

<< The MiniMed won't alarm until 2-4
 units of insulin have been missed.  >>

I'm not doubting you, but I can't find the page in my MM507 manual that states
this.  Is it in the manual or did your pump rep tell you?  I'd really like to
know more since I occasionally get ND alarms, but didn't think I had missed
that much insulin.  If it isn't in the manual, it should be.

Mary Jean
(who is returning to college tomorrow after a 15 year "hiatus".  I'll be
studying technical writing so I can write user's manuals and such for a