Re: [IP] How many days of Humulog in a Disetronic

Beth, this is exactly the same routine that I have fallen into with the
Minimed.  Starting with a full syringe turns out to be the best system for
me too.   Now if only we could purchase the catheters separately, so we
don't have all that extra tubing.  (did I hear someone say deja vu?)

<<<<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] How many days of Humulog in a Disetronic

I use a full cartridge of Humalog in my Disetronic.  I then change sites only
every 3-4 days, changing the cartridge and tubing only when the cartridge is
close to empty.  I don't have problems this way.

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446