Re: [IP] Re: Corn Starch

My doctor had me try NiteBite. It is made from sucrose, uncooked cornstarch
and protein. It has been found that the uncooked cornstarch is released very
slowly and the protein hold the blood sugar up for a longer sustained time.
The bars come in chocolate and peanut butter. I couldn't get the peanut butter
down, but the chocolate is good. They are 100 Calories, 1 Carbohydrate and a
half fat exchange. It does a good job for me.