Re: [IP] Re:ID Bracelet being unnoticeable

On 23 Aug 98 at 3:33, John Neale wrote:

> If I was a medalion-man, dripping in necklaces, chains, bracelets and
> rings, then perhaps I'd be happy to wear a Medicalert bracelet. But I
> wear no jewellery. I've even got rid of my watch since getting the pump,
> because the pump displays the time.

Hmmm..  But with my pager, Leatherman tool, pump, radio, rings,
watch, medical ID, meter, two portable computers and all the other
junk...  I kind of like your minimalist approach, John.  One of my
friends took a look at my briefcase one day and said I was either
buying all of James Bond's old toys or otherwise "gadget happy"...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.