Re: [IP] Illness and high blood sugars

In addition to Judy C's advice re: checking on possible infection
complications, try taking your meal bolus by injection. Eliminate the pump,
site, infusion set, etc. as possible variables.

If your BG still rises this significantly, even when bolusing via injection
for meals, sounds like some other complications need to be looked into.

I realize this may sound overly simplistic, but sometimes it helps to
eliminate as many variables as possible.

mailto:email @ redacted